Pro Tools HD I/O 8x8x8
Get pristine sound quality and clarity for your most demanding recording sessions. Pro Tools ¦ HD I/O is a high-performance audio interface designed for Pro Tools ¦ HD systems that enables you to capture every detail and nuance of a performance. Achieve the high fidelity, extensive dynamic range, and lowest possible latency you need for large-scale, high-profile projects. Plus, its modular design makes it easy to expand and customize the interface for your connection needs – now and in the future. And with its new lower price, getting great sound is now even easier too.
When you need a balance of analog and digital I/O, with the option for expansion, 8x8x8 is the perfect choice for music and audio post. It offers 8 channels of analog I/O, 8 channels of AES/EBU I/O, 8 channels of TDIF I/O, and 8 channels of ADAT (S/MUX) I/O. It also comes with 2 additional channels of AES/EBU I/O, 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O, and 8 additional channels of ADAT I/O. Plus, you can customize your I/O further with one empty bay for expansion play.
The HD I/O 8x8x8 Analog from Avid is a high-performance Pro Tools HD Series audio interface that is designed to completely integrate with Pro Tools HD systems. Available in three different configurations, this version provides eight analog inputs and outputs, with an additional 8 channels of AES/EBU I/O, or 8 channels of TDIF I/O, or 8 channels of ADAT Lightpipe.
Although it bears a physical resemblance to previous interfaces, the HD I/O has been completely redesigned with high quality converters and premium input and output circuitry. The interface provides maximum performance, dependability, and control of all inputs, outputs, and routing right from the Pro Tools software interface. Sample rate conversion is available on the digital card.
The Digital I/O card contains connectors for eight channels each of AES/EBU I/O, TDIF I/O, and optical (ADAT) I/O. Only one digital format can be used at a time. A single card slot is available for further expansion.
• 8 input/8 output analog audio interface with full Pro Tools¦HD integration for complete input, output and routing control
• 8 channels of AES/EBU I/O in addition to the 2 fixed channels of AES/EBU available on the chassis
• Stereo AES/EBU, stereo S/PDIF and 8 channels of ADAT digital I/O with built-in sample rate conversion
• Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the-art analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion, premium analog circuitry, and meticulous attention to design
• Open card slot for additional customization
• Track hotter signals and smooth out sounds with Curv, a built-in soft-knee limiter
• Dedicated Wordclock and Loop Sync I/O
• 32, 4-segment metering LEDs for accurate level monitoring
• Robust 2U rack-mountable chassis
• Connects to Pro Tools HD through a DigiLink Mini connection