30kHz Omnidirectional Measurement Microphone
The M Series has become the accepted standard for affordable, reliable reference and measurement microphones that are accurate in the time domain and frequency response. They are remarkably stable with respect to temperature and atmospheric conditions and are optimized for clean, very fast impulse performance providing an accurate wideband response with virtually no handling noise.
• Cost-effective measurement microphone
• Ideally suited for acoustical measurements sound system setup and troubleshooting, room acoustics, or any application where an accurate free-field measurement microphone is required
• Omnidirectional polar pattern
• Flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics
• Used by SMAART™, MLSSA™, Spectrafoo™, TEF™ and RTA in addition to acoustic measurement systems manufactured by dbx, DEQX and others.
• Meets or exceeds ANSI Type 1 and applicable IEC 61094 requirements
• Requires 48V Phantom Power
• Each M Series microphone is delivered with its own calibration chart providing its individually measured open-circuit sensitivity and the frequency response curve. ( Frequency Response: 3Hz to 30kHz)
• Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
• Sensitivity: 34mV/Pa (-29dBV/Pa)
• Max Input: 140dB SPL
• Noise: 20dB SPL equivalent (A-weight)