M590 - The Worlds Best Computers for Music Production
Computers come in all shapes and sizes. But what is the best DAW computer for you? You might only record a few tracks or need something small. Slick Audio has a custom computer for that, our microcomputers are what you need to put together a great studio for music creation.
The M590 … Our Smallest, Quietest DAW Computer with 10th gen processors!
The M590 is about the size of a few CD's stacked up (4"x4"). It contains only one small fan and is extremely quiet. Perfect for a bedroom, tour bus, or dressing room, where space is at a premium. There are no expansion slots on this because of its size, but, it kicks one heck of a punch for a box this small. It comes standard with an Intel i5 processor, 16GB of RAM, and a 500GB M.2 SSD. It also has built-in Thunderbolt 3, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Intel Iris Plus 655 Graphics, as well as Ethernet and HDMI video outs. The M590 also has two USB 3.0, two USB 3.1 Gen 2 and an SDXC card slot.
All computers come with system recovery software and a USB recovery stick for fast factory recovery. You can then add an external USB hard drive and use it as a backup to image your entire computer!
- Processor Intel® Core™ i5-10210U processor (Up to 4.1 GHz, Quad-Core, 6 MB Cache)
- Optional Intel® Core™ i7-10710U processor (Up to 4.7 GHz, Quad-Core, 12MB Cache)
• Iris® Plus Graphics 655
- HDMI* 2.0a port with 4K at 60 Hz
- USB Type-C port with DisplayPort* 1.2
- Two DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets (up to 64 GB, 2666 MHz), 1.2V
- Micro SDXC slot with UHS-I support on the side
- One M.2 connector supporting 22x42 or 22x80 M.2 SSD
- One SATA3 port for connection to 2.5" HDD or SSD (up to 9.5 mm thickness)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
- Thunderbolt™ 3 with data transfer up to 40 Gbps
- Four USB 3.1 ports (two back panel ports and two front ports including one charging port)
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AX
- Dual Mode Bluetooth® 5.0
- Up to 7.1 surround audio via HDMI*
- Headphone/microphone jack on the front panel
- Dual-array microphones on the front panel
- Mechanical Chassis Size 4.60" x 4.40" x 2.01"
• 117 mm x 112 mm x 51 mm
*Specifications subject to change