PreSonus Quantum 4848
48x48 24-Bit 192 kHz Thunderbolt Audio Interface with StudioOne Professional
Designed for the recording professional, the 48x48-channel Quantum 4848 is PreSonus' fastest and best-sounding audio interface, achieving extremely low latency, thanks to advanced Thunderbolt audio drivers. Route audio from your vintage gear to your DAW and back without any signal degradation, capturing every nuance of your favorite boutique equipment using 32 channels of line-level inputs and outputs at sample rates up to 192 kHz. For a full 48-channels, integrate your favorite digital converter using 16 channels of ADAT I/O. Stack up to 4 Quantum 4848 interfaces via Thunderbolt to create a 192x192 system. The Quantum 4848 includes PreSonus StudioOne Professional DAW featuring Pipeline, allowing you to insert hardware processors into your Studio One session with automatic latency compensation and flexible routing capability.
• PreSonus' fastest and best-sounding Thunderbolt audio interface
• 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate (>120 dB dynamic range)
• 48x48; expandable to 192x192 by stacking up to 4 Quantums via Thunderbolt
• 32 channels of DB25 line-level I/O for connection to consoles, patch bays, etc.
• Dual ADAT Optical I/O and BNC word clock I/O
• StudioOne Professional recording and mastering DAW, and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
• Native Studio One Pipeline plug-in provides easy integration of analog processors in a digital recording environment