The VIP-NET 1G Series of A/V over IP network switches provides flexible CAT and Fiber connectivity based on a new generation of Purestream IP Video solutions. Along with IGMP snooping, Jumbo Frame, VLAN, and L2+ management, the 1G Series allows multiple units to be interconnected using the optional 10G slot card to create A/V matrix systems. Designed to work reliably with PureLink’s various VIP transmitter (encoders) and receivers (decoders), the VIP-NET 1G Series is purpose-built to enhance performance and simplify the management of IP video matrix switching systems.
The VIP-NET-0448-1G is a Gigabit network switch with (48) 1000Base-X SFP fiber and (4) 1000Base-T ports designed for use with PureStream IP Video solutions to provide simple and flexible network management. The VIP-NET-4804-1G combines many important features for reliable A/V over IP distribution including, such as IGMP, Jumbo Frame, VLAN, as well as the ability to link multiple switches.
- Purpose-built for high reliability and performance
- Various port types and flexible port expansion
- 24 or 48 port CAT or Fiber models
- Support for L2+ management, QoS with ARP learning, DHCP snooping, VLAN, IGMP, and Jumbo Frames
- Wirespeed replication of multicast packets
- SNMP, RMON, Web NMS, and Telnet
- Optional 10G sub-cards for linking multiple switches together
|Packet Forwarding Capacity||131Mpps|
|Relative Humidity||5%–95% (non-condensing)|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty (3-Years)|