Microphone Preamps are the hammers of the recording process. We set out to build the best hammer we could build. This is not a cheap copy of the preamp de jour or a clone. It does have roots in vintage design practices and proven building techniques; featuring quality parts that have undergone extensive R&D listening tests.
The Magic Pre 4100 is a four-channel discrete Class A Mic Preamp that accurately captures the true essence and quality of fine instruments and voices. The biggest feature is there is not a bunch of unneeded fluff and features to take its toll on the sound. Nothing gets in the way of your sound! Pure and simple, the Magic Pre 4100.
· All Discrete Class A Classic Design
· Upgradable to 4 channels
· High Quality, Vintage Styled, Sifam VU Meters
· +48v Phantom Power
· -20 dB Pad
· Silver Teflon & Mogami™ Interconnect wire where applicable
· Hand Built in the USA
· Only the highest quality electronic parts vetted by years of triple blind R&D listening tests
· Frequency Response 20Hz - 20KHz (+/- 0.5 dB) 5Hz – 35kHz (+/- 1 dB)
· Input Impedance 2500 ohms
· Output Impedance less than 150 ohms
· Gain range: 55dB
· Maximum Output +26 dBu
· Noise (EIN): less than -123dB
· THD+N: <.0.02% 1KHz 1V
· Power Requirements: 1200 VAC
Dimensions (19 x 1.75 x 9)
at this price and with this sound anywhere else on the market.
Copyright by 3dcart eCommerce Host.