FATBOY STEREO TUBE DI-RACK
The perfect live & studio companion for pulling out a great tone from your Hi-Z instrument. (Same Fatboy Tube DI sound in a 2 Channel 2U Rack Mount Enclosure) Since its release in 2014, the Fatboy Tube DI quickly became a DI device of choice among many top Nashville session musicians.
Teegarden Audio founder, Bret Teegarden, spent years as a touring and recording bassist before moving to Nashville in 1988 to pursue a recording engineer/producer career. After a 35+ year stint as an independent engineer/producer, the Fatboy Tube DI was a natural extension of his desire to make audio recording gear available that he would choose to use himself.
Teegarden Audio has a commitment to producing top-quality reliable audio gear, hand-made in Nashville, TN, using the highest level of components that are put through extensive listening tests.
FATBOY TUBE DI FEATURES:
· Vacuum Tube (Valve) based Direct Injection Box (DI)
· Discrete electronics
· Compact & Rugged
· Hand Built in the USA
· Transformer Balanced LoZ XLR Outputs (Line Level and Mic Level)
· Pin 1 Ground Lifts
· Will drive line level direct to converters and DAWs, no mic preamp needed.
FATBOY TUBE DI SPECIFICATIONS:
· Frequency Response 7Hz – 30kHz +/- 1 dB · Input impedance: 1M ohms
· Gain range: 27-28dB
· Maximum Output Before Clipping +18 dBu
· Noise (EIN): less than -113dB
· Distortion: Less than 0.15% 1KHz 1V
· Power Requirements: 100/120/VAC – 18W (24VAC)
Dimensions (W x H x D) 5.4” x 2.6” x 8”
Weight 5 lb. (2.27 kg